Yamato's.
What is your favorite place to eat?
Yamato's.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Logan's
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
El Azul Grande(pikeville), the Roadhouse (christiansburg), Hooters! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (anywhere), and here on campus...west end
I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..
Olive Garden, Subway, Cheesecake Factory (they have the best steak I have ever ate)
Romas, Texas Roadhouse, Snack Shack (best hot dogs around) Montereys
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
How did i forget....... Robo's!!
I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..
My house when I fire up the smoker
Famous Daves Barbecue
El Azul
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
umm..prolly mcky deez....OMG #9 With Bar-b-Q!!! WooTWooT [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
Unfortunately, a place that no longer exists. It will always rest in my heart....Joe Gong's, Kingsport. Best Chinese ever. Rumor was he used cat for most of his meat. If that's so, it was the best cat I've ever ate.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks